Sunday, July 13, 2014

Updated photos of my 20 gallon freshwater planted guppy and emerald corydora tank

Here is a before and after of my 20 gallon.
The plants in this tank are just exploding with growth. 
When I set it up in January:

Now:


I have emerald corys. Super cute and very social. They breed like crazy too. I have had two spawns since I started with 5 of them, have only lost one female, and have 5 babies from the spawns, so from 5 corys I now have 9! I will be selling 3 of them as soon as the get big enough. The key is to cover the eggs with mesh or move them to a breeder net as soon as you see them, or the guppies will make a quick snack of them.

Here are closeups of my guppies and corys, plus 2 of the most recent baby corys!!







If you have any questions about my tank, plants, or livestock please comment below!!

Peace, Love, and Süßwasser---April R


No comments:

Post a Comment