Friday, June 27, 2014

Update on my Betta Babies. Pics!!


here are some updated pics of all my betta babies.
Here is Kaosu when I first got her in March at 4 months old and now. She is coloring up very nicely.
Her tail in the current pic is growing back after an unsuccessful and violent breeding attempt. I love the Dark orange-red she is getting.
Then


Now





Here is Sekihan, got him around the same time as Kay. He is the bad boy that beat her up. He started out mostly cellophane with red marbling and quickly filled in with the red a few weeks after he arrived as you can  see in the before pic. Now he is even more red!
Then








Now





Next is Spike. He hasn't changed much yet. I got him only a month ago. I have tried to breed him a couple of times, but he isn't getting the bubble nest part.
Then



Now


This is my latest girl. I got her last week. I haven't named her yet. Any suggestions welcome. She is beautiful shimmery turquoise blue-green color.






Until Next Time, Peace, Love and Süßwasser--April R



1 comment:

  1. P.S. After much debate and consensus from friends, my new girl is named Bubbles. She got this name because she blew a huge bubble nest a few days after I got her, which is rather unusual for a female betta. :)

    ReplyDelete